How to Apply at Ozford if You Are an International Student
STEP 1: Student Application
- 1.1 Read through Ozford brochure and course information available on Ozford website www.ozford.edu.au
- 1.2 Choose courses that you wish to apply for (English / High School / VET)
- 1.3 Complete Ozford Application Form, sign and date the Conditions of Enrolment (Parent must sign if you are under 18 years old).
- 1.4 Attach documents required in English to the application (please check "the application checklist")
- 1.5 Forward the above documents to Ozford directly or to your local education agent.
STEP 2: Ozford Application Assessment
STEP 3: Ozford Course Offer
- 3.1 You will be advised by a written offer letter / Student Acceptance Agreement if application is successful
STEP 4: Student Acceptance with Homestay and Airport Pickup Option
- 4.1 To accept the offer, sign Student Acceptance Agreement (Parent / Guardian must sign and initial if student is under 18 years old)
- 4.2 Complete Homestay and Airport Reception Application Form (if required)
- 4.3 Send the above documents to Ozford or your local education agent.
STEP 5: Student Making Payment According to Student Acceptance Agreement
STEP 6: Ozford Issuing Confirmation of Enrolment Letter (eCoE)
- 6.1 Ozford will issue electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) to the student upon receiving a complete Student Acceptance Agreement and relevant tuition fee payment.
STEP 7: Student Visa Application
- 7.1 Please ensure that you include the eCoE(s) with your visa application.
- 7.2 Please consult with your local education agent about visa application matters or visit Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website for more details on visa application to Australia: http://www.immi.gov.au
STEP 8: Ozford Final Confirmation of Homestay and Airport Pickup
STEP 9: Student Arrival for the course
- 9.1 Contact Ozford as soon as you arrive in Australia.
- 9.2 Attend orientation (Bring your eCoE, offer letter or evidence of payment, passport and copy of your visa to the orientation).